View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #27
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Island View Post
On January 4th I moved to Mülheim/Ruhr in the western part of Germany to be part of a project called "2-3 Straßen" (article in english describing the project). So for the next 11 months I'm living with a group of interesting people and we are already planning some interesting things concerning art. We have painters, musicians, writers, one guy has an exhibition in his flat and another one just finished constructing a dancing robot. I thought I'd share some pictures:

Where the floors have names: My flatmate and I lived in Dublin for the last three weeks, waiting for our third man to arrive.

I came here just with two bags and my guitar. The first thing I bought was a matress, the second thing was this:

The Building I now live in has 20 floors and this is just beneath the roof (next to the sauna):

Our third man never arrived, so this weekend we moved to a smaller flat in Lisbon.

Being one of many authors in this project, this is where I write and live (small part of it):

So, if anyone happens to visit European Capital of Culture RUHR.2010, come and pay us a visit! And bring your bathing suit!
This is bloody amazing, I WANT TO LIVE THERE!!