View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
mickey13086
Eskimo with a name..Chris

Default Juniper Question adn thoughts

So I know many details about Juniper and the songs they sang and why they broke up, etc.

My question is first...are there any eskimos out there that followed Juniper when they were out (I'm not even sure of how popular they were...cuz it seems at least live there were a lot of followers.) I'm guessing eskimo's that are around the age of Damien Rice himself might be the best ones to ask this to, and those who live/lived in Ireland.

So basically, was anyone a fan or a big fan? And how popular were they for the time they were together.

Thank you!!

Also... I am listening to 'You' by Juniper and there are some lines in there that are awesome... "lost in 20 something (i think thats it)"...the way its sung is awesome.

Also...ive asked this before and dont remember getting an answer...
I am not the one to ask about instruments and guitars specifically... so what is that unique guitar sound that is present in a majority of juniper's songs that you don't hear often in other music. It might be just something small and stupid but I have no idea and have always wanted more artists to use that unique sound (at least its unique to me cuz i dont hear it often)

MySpace

Last edited by mickey13086; 11-17-2006 at 12:17 AM.
mickey13086 is offline   Reply With Quote