View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 03:55 AM   #76
Funky Avocado
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thierryhenry
Yes, but pnobles, THE TAPER DID RELEASE IT. Spamlet didn't tape this, one of his friends did, and she gave it to him. He didn't tape, he recieved the tape, and is now not sharing it.

THE WORST KIND OF HOARDING.
Dude, get a grip. You're acting like a drama king over a recording of a concert. It's not the end of the world and certainly doesn't warrant attacking this guys character on the internet in a open forum, based I might add, on assumptions you have come up with on your own without the guy saying a word.

Quote:
That is where I am completely lost; when tapers think that it is THEIRS.
Here is the kicker. It is theirs, not yours unless they want it to be yours. I guess I'm not following this bit where spamlet owes you something. If you don't like it and hate waiting around for a show to surface, do what Pat or Jon did and go tape the show yourself. Then maybe you can appreciate all the time and money it takes to release a show. Trust me, it's a great way to learn the art of patience and gratitude.

Quote:
Yeah, but I've dropped just $85 and have some good recordings for people who dropped $800
Hey, all the power to you if you can pull a great recording with a rig that cost you $85. Write a book because I will be the first to admit I have spent way too much money on gear and could certainly save a buck or two.
Funky Avocado is offline   Reply With Quote