Thread: Greet Fans
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 09:43 PM   #7
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightthegdFight
I know a lot of artist that greet fans either before or after their shows, and others who do not. I was curious to know if Damien is generally accessible to talk to fans either before or after his shows. And if he does, where does one usually find him? I don't want to come off as stalker-ish, but some bands like for fans to wait in the parking lot by the tour buses while others come right out to the front of the venues. If not Damien, how about other memebers of the band? What has been other people's experiences?
Both times I met him it was after the show. The first time he just walked right out of the front door and basically just said "hi!", the second time was at an afterparty. Both times he was as accessable as anyone could ever ask. We chatted about all kinds of stuff and he never seemed to be in a hurry to go anywhere. It was like just hanging out with one of your buddies. The second time I also met everyone else in the band for the first time and they were all lovely, fun company who never acted like there was a barrier between famous and fan or stranger and friend. Felt as welcomed like an old companion.