View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 02:39 PM   #35
cuuliem
Eskimo Regular

so when i got back to the berlin airport to take my plane back, I've spotted a guy with a all access wristband and guitar. I thought he was a musician, but when I asked him, he said that he was one of many recording all the footage from this weekend. They don't know if it will be exploited or not.
But, apart of that there is a small story that many of us didn't know :
There were 2 main studios where we could see perform mostly of the main artists.
The staff would pick up one attendee in the queue, blindfold him/her, and make him/her go to an upper room. The person had to sit and wait on the chair before vincent moone's wife (one of the artist) would put a hang (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_(instrument) ) on their head and started playing that humming sound.
then she removed the instrument of the head, the blindfold is taken off, and there is one artist in front of her/him starting to play one song.
so the guy told me that some persons have been completely captivated, others didn't know what was happening was looking here and there to check if they were dreaming.
and of course, one of those people got surrounded by a 30 (or 13?) people choir, and Damo in front of them, and they"ve started playing It takes a lot

Last edited by cuuliem; 10-08-2016 at 02:41 PM.
cuuliem is offline   Reply With Quote