View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:55 PM   #13
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

Cille,

Interesting perspective. It's the opposite for me, since I always feel the most personal things are always also the most universal. Without specificity you get generalization and I find that whenever we think no one will understand it from our viewpoint, inevitably even more people do. Detail is everything.

Pinky,

Obviously I do! If we're not going to get lyrics right then what's the point of posting them? People ask for them because they want to know exactly what the heck's being said in those parts where they can't figure it out alone and I worked a particularly long time deciphering some of the problem spots where the corrections are on that song. Words are a passion of mine so it was well worth it. You have your "I don't like to hug strangers" thing and I have my "making sure all of the poet's words are quoted correctly" deal. No need for judgements. Sorry! Didn't mean to virtual hug ya, stranger!

Born,

Oh, I definitely hope so too if the studio one is just as raw emotionally. Yes, hard to believe but: only played in Munich, Germany on March 7th of 2004.

Last edited by Spamlet; 09-12-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Spamlet is offline   Reply With Quote