Thread: Store
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 10:50 AM   #2
administrator
forum administrator

hi walker,

thanks for your comments on the shop.

as you know, we just design the products and a great company in germany takes care of all the orders. we have very little control over the price, but we do add a small percentage on top of the cost price. this does not go to damien or to a charity. it goes towards the running costs of this site. this site is run at a loss, and takes a lot of time and effort, so the idea is that it will help recoup those costs. i know it's a bit much to ask for donations for a website, which we also do, so this seems like a more reasonable way of asking for (very small) donations. i can assure you that nobody is making a profit out of this website, in fact it's the exact opposite.

i don't think that the prices of the clothing are overpriced actually, compared to other sites or merchandise you might buy at gigs. also, i bought two t-shirts myself (yep, i have to pay for them as well) and they are great quality.

and as for gas prices... i think our prices here in ireland are about twice those in the united states...

administrator is offline   Reply With Quote