Thread: Forum Changes
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
administrator
forum administrator

Default Forum Changes

Hi Everyone.

We are really sorry for the forum being down for the past week. It happened suddenly last Monday and through no fault of ours. Our hosts have been really unhelpful. Apparently the forum was deleted, either by our hosts or by a hacker - I'm not sure which.

Our hosts have been unable to help us restore a recent backup of the forum. Therefore, we have lost all the data that has been recorded on the forum since March. If you have have registered in recent months, you will have to register again. Any private messages you received since then will not be available to you now. Any posts made in the forum since March have disappeared.

We are reallllllllllly sorry for this. We've tried everything to restore the forum to exactly as it was.

We're very annoyed with our hosts and so we will hopefully move to new hosts in the coming days. This should guarantee that we won't have such problems again and will also hopefully improve performance.

We have also updated the forum software, so that the forum now has new features that we didn't have before.

Sorry again everyone, I know it's a pain to have lost data but I'll work to make sure the site improves security and features. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have - you can contact me by e-mail or private message.

Thanks for your patience and your understanding.

- Administrator

administrator is offline   Reply With Quote