View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #12
dawno
just mildly free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyz View Post
I'm not quite sure how they would determine you a an official ticket holder other than to show that you have a ticket from the show dated for 10/13. Unless your name was on the ticket or they took names or something...I imagine as along as you had a ticket then you will be fine..??? Don't quote me on that though...I am not sure. I have never experienced this situation personally so they may have some way. I think right now we just all try to remain positive and hope Damien gets better ASAP. Not for us, but for him. This ear infection has to be pretty bad for him to leave half way through the set like that. It sucks but we just have to wait and see what happens.
Usually there are two options for a rescheduled show - 1) your ticket will be honored at the new date, or 2) you can request a refund if you will be unable to attend the rescheduled show.

An unscrupulous reseller / scalper / tout might not be willing to refund the above face value price that a fan has paid. It's a risk associated with buying tickets on the secondary market. I'd very carefully read the small print on the website of any reseller before doing business.

I hope no one loses money over this unfortunate development. And, I really hope that Damien is feeling much better very soon.
dawno is offline   Reply With Quote