View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 12:45 PM   #15
ashleyz
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsamurai View Post
I feel for Damien Ashleyz. Believe me. I can only imagine how he feels to have to cancel shows on this tour that I believe means a lot to him. His work with Rubin and ability to continue making great music has finally came to the public and he has an ear infection. Its gotta suck and has got to hurt him both physically and emotionally. I really do hope he gets better and overcomes this.

That being said I'm just trying to figure out what to do because I have been following him since 2006 and this is the only time I've had the chance to see him. I know he's going to reschedule and doesn't want to hurt any of his fans. I just figured the Damien Rice "fan" community that i've joined 2 years ago when i first heard of it would be a good place to start asking questions about this. I was forced to buy them from a second party "ticketliquidators.com" because they all immediately sold out (to scalpers). This is in no way Damien's fault or his management, all blame goes to the original ticket vendors. And for those who have mentioned don't do business with these secondary vendors what would you expect me to do other than spend money on a faster connection to the internet and a better scheduled break at work?

I understand...I was honestly just trying to answer you. I totally think it will be fine since you have a valid ticket even if it came from another site.

Don't let people talking about the second party vendors bother you. They are right really...when we buy from these people we help them stay in business. That being said I bought a ticket from stubhub. It's not to say I don't care it's simply that these people are providing a service and it sucks but I didn't want to miss out on the show. They're right...we should boycott and not buy from these sites. Normally I don't but I guess we all have a price...and mine was Damien rice tickets.
ashleyz is offline   Reply With Quote