View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 09:09 PM   #36
desire
Eskimo Baby

Damien's at the moment emotions completely fall out of his heart at his shows. In San Diego he was tired and sick and didn't say anything to the audience except for telling some noisy people to go outside. Thesound guy toldme that he almost lost his voice in San Francisco, but said that he was in good form for the show in Tempe. He also told me in San Diego that they were going in the studio to record a few songs. pretty soon (which I think has recently been mentioned on the news page). I also asked if the next album was really going to be just about the opposite of "O" as Damo keeps insisting and he said "very much so".In San Diego he just played for himself , and actually put on a very long show with a lot of jamming. In Tempe he was feeling good and talked a lot (maybe a little too much since it was a shorter show). Maybe the owners of the auditorium don't allow them to play too late? He played for the audience giving themalmost everything they wanted. Actually, I did tape it on a $29.00 mono tape player so I would have something to listen to on the 5 hour drive home. I tried to get him to play "grey room", but he said he would do it another time. He did check out the lyrics that I had written down for it and corrected a couple verses.
desire is offline   Reply With Quote