View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 05:15 AM   #77
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.C
The only way I think it can be done is because Damien knows about eskimofriends and the good work it does to promote his name so maybe MAYBE emett could do a sort of competion were every members name goes into a hat and 200 people or so get picked out for them to go see him at a small venue which will be in the country with the most random winners.

You would have to get Damien to do it for free or very little to promote the site or to get money to charity some how.

How ever its done its rife with problems.

Looking at a concert venue for everyone on this site though is completly out the question.
No. There is absolutely no way I will let my attendance be left to chance. I don't mind paying the extra cash it takes to help set this thing up nor the extra funds required for travel expenses. With the hat thing, there's a really good chance that several people who didn't contribute a thing will able to go while those who actually contributed their time and money are left with nothing but disappointment. What if your name isn't called, would you be perfectly alright with that? Didn't think so.

Look pal, I admire your effort but let's seriously think about methods that will not only get this thing off the ground as soon as Damien decides to approve it (should he approve it of course) but also ideas that benefit those who worked hard for it. Probablilty in relation with concert attendance is archaic at best so let's rule this one out for sure.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote