View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 09:00 AM   #139
cille
creepycute

well well, now..this thread started out so well, and now look at all this sticky friendliness here! I had a lot of fun reading this and after all i am rather glad people aren't bickering so much anymore. Kisses!

anyway, this topic's from page 2, but I'm really burning to comment on it, and I'm really amazed that nobody did yet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loucha
anyone think small dogs are annoying?

YES!I think small dogs are annoying; not puppies, but those short legged pedigree bastards (sic!) that are born unable to breathe or blink their eyes or even say *wouf* properly - instead they go "wif" or "iuo" or something -I find those very annoying! I don't get why people buy them as pets when they are better suited for door mats! (Still, I should probably hate those pedigree fascist humanswho think they have a right to decide how other fellow creatures should look...and I do...but if there are any small-dog lovers out there: please have a go at me, make your annoying little dogs bite my heels)

Regarding the festival name:

If we have to go with a Beatle name, then WHY, WHY, WHYYYYYPaul????[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] Come on, who did the best stuff after Beatles broke up? (The correct answer here would obviously be: Ringo.....no?)

Still, I think the festival should be sponsored by and named after the Dr. Spandex Phenomenal Rubber Ducks (TM). Best possible name I think;very catchy,and there are lots of good money in the rubber duck industry, believe me.

Oh, and if there were any misspells or anything like that in this msg: please don't correct me - i get so PISSED if someone do that - just report me, let the spelling police come and get me, I don't care. I may even need some time in prison to seriously reconsider my spelling. After all, correct spelling is one of the corner stones of society. As long as I can escape the finger-snapping claws (yes, sic! again) of the jazz police, woah! I mean, leave that hi-hat alone, will ya, jazz people, and will you stop thatenervatingscat song! So you can improvise - who cares?

(oh sh*t![img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img]I hear be-boppin' sirens! ...gotta go, bye!)