View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 02:00 PM   #11
JudgeDread
Eskimo Baby

Yeah .. he blamed Darrel Abbott for breaking up Pantera .. This happened just a hop skip and a jump from where I live now .. I was going to say something, but Jayavo already said it .. so I'll second him ..

Some of the problem, as well .. is that people generalize .. I'm not a violent person .. but being poor and from the ghetto in a poor city, people have always assumed that I'm just as bad as the worst people in my 'hood .. Especially now that I've moved out of Cleveland and to one of the suburbs (sort of) I still have that "Cleveland rep" hangin' over my head .. I used to like it and the protection it gave me .. but now it's growing old and making me tired .. and to see it thrown back in my face anyway just upsets me even more .. However, another contributing factor to the violent nature of people, namely youth, these days .. I think is what was best summed up in the movie "Zooman" .. "You want to treat me like an animal? Fine, I'll act like an animal."

Just my 2 cents .. However, Darrell Abbott was one of the last true metal guitarists out there .. it's sad to see him go, especially in such a haphazard way ..

If I was President I'd get elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, buried on Sunday ..
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote