View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:43 PM   #11
Lance
Let Me Out

what a fantastic 2 shows i was lucky enough to go to. i had been building up my trip for some time. i was afraid maybe i set my expectations too high. especially w/o lisa or vyv.

however, the shows were even better than i anticipated. the louisville show was better than indy, but both were great.

louisville's theatre was amazing, and the louisville crowd was 1000 times better than indy. indy's crowd was extremly rude, and pretty frustrating at times.

one of the highlites was the song he made up in louisville. he asked the crowd for a request, and he seemed to have decided on a song. he put his capo on 7...when someone yelled..."make some **** up". damo laughed and said i heard that. he took his capo off and put it in his pocket and said..."alright, let's make some **** up." he asked for 3 chords. the crowd gave him C, G7, and Em. he ended up making up a full song with some funny lyrics. i hope to heck the show was taped just for that.

another hilite was the professor. that is such a great song live. i loved when the band came in during the "i don't konw...i don't know..." at indy, coconut skins into woman like a man was powerful.

insane was another great hilite(and a crowd request at indy)

i didn't like the new version of volcano. it doesn't seem right on the organ. it loses some of its punch. and i really rather have rootless tree played on a guitar rather than piano. but that's just me, i'm sure everyone has their own opinion. i just like the power of rootless tree on guitar.

i can go on and on, this is already way too long. i hope to heck he does a similar tour in the US next year.

here are my pics of the indy show. my camera is awful. it's old and doesn't zoom. they are pretty lame, but i thought i'd at least share. i'm buying a new camera this weekend!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3401721...7600297301532/

peace
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote