View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 02:08 PM   #43
Mario
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
I'm curious: why do people keep so many live shows around at home? [img]smileys/smiley23.gif[/img] Obviously you have no time to listen to them.

It is driving me NUTS if people don't send set lists. It's so time consuming to create cover art. Some traders will *always* send jpg's along for inserts. Bless them. Geoff's inserts are a much appreciated reprive if and when I find use for them. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
You have two questions there:

1) I have about 300 CDs worth of DMB spanning their 10 years. I keep all of those because they are all different. Different eras had different feels. Different shows had different feels. There are shows with Ben Harper guesting, and shows with Medeski, Martin, and Wood guesting, which run the extremes of rock to jazz.

I have 100 John Mayer CDs spanning 1999-2001. I keep those because at that time, I was running the only Mayer FTP, and had one of the most extensive Mayer collections around, so when people were looking for shows, I knew I had them.

That is what Im aiming to do with Damien's stuff.

2) In the US, if you download you download the info file. If you trade by mail, you print off and include the info file.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote