View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #71
verenita
... trusty and true ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo32 View Post
A guy named Pablo sent me this link to his page... You can find the setlist and an audio recording of the gig...
http://www.taringa.net/posts/musica/...completo).html

I'm downloading it right now, so I don't know how it turned out...
great finding! thanks, gloria

eva... i guess you couldnīt read my review before you wrote yours, lol.
ok, i saw myself in the pictures your post and (again) iīm embarrased! but, WTF! i was there

i totally forgot to tell you guys another highlight of the day... me, my friend alejandra, ema (the eskimo from bahía blanca, eva), richard and alison were walking to the san telmo market (we had a lot of fun there, walking, drinking mate, having an ice cream and drinking a couple of beers before the concert... you guys rock!), and suddenly alejandra said: "damien?... yes, damien"... he was right there, jumping into the van (i guess he was going to la trastienda for the soundcheck). the five of us couldnīt move or say anything else, just wave our hands and say hello very lowly (lol). but he could see us and he smiled... and i had a chance to show him my t-shirt (it was in my bag at that time)... i donīt think he could read any word on it, but he smiled anyway and itīs all that matter to me

larissa, i donīt know how much time weīve spend waiting... all i can say is it was soooo worthy. you have to do it, for sure.

hopefully, i can get the videos and pics soon... i canīt wait to see them.

thanks eva for your great and very detailed review (i couldnīt throw that much words out of my system, lol). and you rock too! it was a wonderful time weīve spend together with all the pizza, beer, chat and funny thing.

iīm watching the crazy volcano video... amazing! he ask to people in the audience to say "no-no-no-no (and not oh, ho, my mystake)".

Last edited by verenita; 01-26-2009 at 10:26 PM.
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote