View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #74
handmaid
cross-eyed eskimo

Verenita & Eva have pretty much said everything so I will just add a few things...

Obviously, the gig was amazing and seeing him randomly on the street in front of his hotel was bizarre. Like seeing a polar bear in the desert. Unnatural habitat!

Verenita is AMAZING!! She has shown me the best time in Buenos Aires, I wish I could stuff her in my backpack and carry her around the rest of Argentina with me. Thank you Verenita! It was also great hanging out with all the other igloo inhabitants: Eva, Richard, Manuel.

I made good, complete, videos of Insane , Accidental Babies (guitar), and Nine Crimes that I'll throw on youtube as soon as I figure out how to rotate the video. I wanted to give something back after watching everyone else's videos so many times. I also have videos of the Volcano and Amie stories.

Also, I will confirm that he does give proper, GOOD hugs. And he is 1000X more gracious than I would be if people grabbed at me and constantly flashed cameras in my face. Contrary to that old thread, he smells good. He is also ridiculously tiny.

The best part of the concert for me was our eskimo collective cajoling him into playing Insane. Good work team!
handmaid is offline   Reply With Quote