View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:23 AM   #797
verenita
... trusty and true ...

^ (haven´t listened to the song yet, i´ll tell you what i think once i hear it.)

as for me... besides of the beautiful day in the mountains, something that really made me and my friend (who i traveled to ireland with) smile. we were at the supermaket, buying some stuff we needed to spend the day... and we both chose a bottle of guinness (). so, this guy looked at us and he went: "were are you from?" (in english). so, my friend said: "from here... oh, you´re irish?" (cause he so looked like irish ). he said yes and that he was curious about the guinness ("it´s from my hometown, dublin") and bla, bla, bla... and suddenly, we both were talking to this nice irish guy (who lives in mendoza sine 15 years ago!), laughing and wishing merry xmas and happy new year to each other, lol. quite bizarre but lovely anecdot (oh... and he said to me, when my desire of coming back to ireland showed up because of my friend, he, "your english is good, so you won´t have any trouble )... even though, i know i need to improve my english, i felt so comfortable speaking in english that i was very proud of myself )