Thread: Roskilde 2006
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 08:05 PM   #73
cille
creepycute

i sent you an EEEEEmaaaiiiil grrl! and am keeping an eye on emersern, but in most my spare time these days goes to listening through and commenting on mixes of the Integratron Toronto recordings.

yeah, let's stay all the way to the end this time - i just checked my boss' calender today and confirmed that i actually have thur+fri(+weekend)+mon off, yay! so let's go home monday morning'ish and go to my place and CHILLL!! i kind of love that bombed out feeling after a festival, just recovering with telly and fast food (or maybe a good home-cooked meal is what we crave, let's see - ie i still have that tangy goat's cheese plum tomato pasta recipe you posted on my fridge! )

so far the probabilities for sunshine look pretty good, eh? after saturday, i mean - which is what we're concentrating on here, that's when shaun will have to fight the danish summer. aw it really HAS to be good, we deserve that us good people...

shaun mentioned something about needing danish lessons... whatcha wanna know? ordering beer? hitting on a blonde girl? mini danish lesson available RIGHT here on request