View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #26
Jaetheprincess
Eskimo Baby

Hello Eskimofriends~

I have been a sincere reader / observer of Eskimofriend.. now I joined to write my first review of Damien's live..

Once I missed him a few years back in Sydney at the Enmore..(where only few blocks down from our unit in Sydney!) and waiting waiting waiting for him to come this part of the world again.. Since we moved to Singapore, I just had to go and see him in Seoul (my home city) for a short weekend trip (6 hour-flight one way haha).

We tried to secure our standing as closest as possible but in the end, we were about 15-20meters (50-60feet) away from the stage.

He looked in good form and shorter hair, navy jersey jacket (not that brown corduroy one.. :')

He said 'thanks' in Korean which made the crowd C.R.A.Z.Y. He also said things like 'It is almost a habit coming to seoul every year and feels part of the family..'

I would have liked to film him much but as all can imagine, I was too busy.. hehe
Some bits are filmed badly by my husband (who just happened to be Damien and Irish as well..oh and born the same year in Ireland) while he tried to keep me safe.

The blower's daughter was an encore after 10pm.. he said 'quietly' for the neighbours.. hehe

Now I am planning Christmas in Dublin.. Let's see I may be lucky to see him busking ..

Last edited by Jaetheprincess; 05-25-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Jaetheprincess is offline   Reply With Quote