View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 11:57 PM   #50
Satyagrahi
Eskimo Baby

Yeah, ive been reading alot of your thoughts and im not entirely sure if thats what i think will be on the next album. I have to say i think all those people who have ideas that BDP2, woman like a man, cross eyed bear etc all of those songs that are around the releasing of "O" or have already been released on another ablum i think damien will be trying to get away from those songs more than ever in the studio the second time round.

And he has said that himself. I know your argument may be that hes been playing them an awful lot lately, but i think when he gets into the studio he will deliberatly not have played 4 or 5 songs which he intends to be on the next album. songs which no one has heard until the release. I think songs like accidental babies, me my yoke and i, coconut skins, etc have a very good chance of being on the album. but not anything that goes back to "o", because i think that defeats the whole purpose of why we have all waited sooooo long for the second album, because damien would not not not realease a second "0", he just wouldnt do it because hes that kind of artist.
Satyagrahi is offline   Reply With Quote