View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:48 AM   #52
Satyagrahi
Eskimo Baby

Yeah thats true, and im not saying that just because all us eskimos have heard it means it old and therefore wont be on the album, of course thats not true, and its our fault really that there may be no songs we havent heard on the album. But what im trying to say is i just dont think that there will be any songs that have anything to do with "O". BDP2 may be an execption if he said its definatly goign to be on there but things like woman like a man, rule number 2, insane, childish, then go, sand, etc i just dont think will be on there, i just have a hunch, i dont know, i could quite possibly be wrong. But its just a feeling i get, Mr Rice did say that the next album would be the "complete opposite of "o" " its not acoustic, melancholic, its heavy and hard. Thats my logic to thinking he has a few tricks still up his sleave. I know that artists tour for there upcoming album, and of course thats what he's doing, but i think hes also having fun while he does it, mixing the old with the new, still playing songs he likes to play or whatever hes in the mood for that night. Hes still trying to get bigger in the US anyway, so why not play songs from the "o" era, as they were brilliant.

I just wouldnt be surprised is all that im trying to say, and i wouldnt be surprised if the real tour for the next album came after the release date.
Satyagrahi is offline   Reply With Quote