View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 07:54 AM   #9
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
Sorry message got cut... Wanted to say that we were watching Season 2 Episode 3 and they played Damien too... I think it was Delicate!!!
I just decided to finally start watching this show about two weeks ago after Laurie won yet another slew of awards. Although I've loved all the major FX dramas for quite some time, I'm slowly but surely starting to get hooked on the FOX ones too now that they have many of 'em online. Tried 24 and Prison Break when both began and really hated 'em but they've now both improved exponentially to the point where the outright stupidity, cliche, incredulity and illogic are outweighed by the actual ride. I used to only watch that channel for their Sunday night 3 cartoon dynasty but they've now got more great series than NBC and ABC (CBS remains a channel I simply can't stand; even their best show "The Unit" is ridiculously uneven). I've NEVER watched hospital dramas (except Nip/Tuck) Believe it or not I've never even seen ER once! "House" was so much better than I believed possible.

Hearing they support our man so heavily only makes me surer that I made the right choice at the right time. They replay it on USA network on Friday nights if any others (like me) routinely miss it during the week.