View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 06:55 PM   #27
sissy0584
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
So you're an engeneer!! Good! Me, bachelor in economics some months ago.. It seems I'm speaking as a telegram.. I'd like to go to Ireland next summer to improve my english! Don't you think it could be a great idea to meet my love Damo and marry him?!

s**t!i already wrote this post and then....database error and i'm writing it again...whatever!!
hey to marry damo is also my dream!! so remember it eh!!hahahah
by the way i will not be an engineer because my faculty is not engineering but science and technology which is a bit different..let's say it's more practical than engineering...
so what are the feelings after the graduation?? (congratulations ) i feel excited about it but also scared cause i dunno what to do in the future...i will be like a rootless tree...no points of reference....we'll see!
one thing is for sure, i will take a long vacation somewhere and actually i was really thinking to ireland cause i've never been there before....hahah
maybe we'll meet there with damo....hihihih we will for him!!hahah
no no damien is my dream, my sweetest dream and this will always be...something that u know u cannot have and it's beautiful for this....

So f**k u, f**k u, and all we've been through
I said leave it, leave it, it's nothing to u
and if u hate me, hate me so good
that u can let me out, let me out,
let me out it's hell when u r around

MySpace
sissy0584 is offline   Reply With Quote