View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 11:19 PM   #36
Beat Surrender
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by verenita View Post
beatsurrender, thank you so much for your review. i could feel it was very intense and i´m just so happy for all the people who were there, including damien.

the volcano thing became quite usual and everybody loves it and gets into it evey time he does it! in dublin, volcano was the second (!!!) song and yet he managed to hooked us all up and enjoyed! one of the highlights for me.

as for 9 crimes, he gets very intense, with both piano and guitar, but i don´t think he sang those lines before. not that i recall, at least.

about the requesting/shouting out songs you guys mentioned, i think it works well sometimes... but i do have the feeling the man himself makes it clear if he wants to carry on or shut everyone´s mouth up. it seems to me he welcomed the request during the show, but i wasn´t there, so i don´t know. i´m glad he played again what if i´m wrong and i hope he considers to include it as a regular from time to time.
Hello again, you may be going to the Beacon in which case you won't see this for awhile, but when you have a chance, do you have any video of other times Damien had lots of people get onstage to sing the end of Volcano? I was trying to explain to a non-Damo-fan how much fun and magical it was, and video would help a ton. What were some other shows he did this, maybe I can look on youtube? THANKS in advance!