View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 09:01 PM   #33
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

a very interesting way of looking at it andrew... quite diverse but interesting.. I dont think damien is in dept to us. I think its actually the reverse effect and it is our "choice" to buy this cd. It is our choice to see him in concert and so forth..

im on 2 sides about the situation.. i believe damien makes music for himself but also wants his music to be heard on a wide scale... i believe he shouldn't feel pressured but should also feel obliged to his fans and himself

i suppose its the road that he took in releasing "O". It started out as a project. To create a cd of beauty and ultimately to release it and to promote it by himself and manufacture it himself.. I doubt he even thought that it would turn into a global merchandising corporation. It sickens me to see his CD in shops with a huge price tag and various things written beside it. Or to hear it in your local burger king (which i believe has no place for his music) but i suppose thats his choice at the end of the day and thats the road he has taken...

I for one can wait for him to release something.

It's his cd, we are only listening to it...

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote