View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 11:07 PM   #43
MacFriend
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closing_Doors
Obviously....
I'm not even going to try to reason with you, but I will say this: Jason posted something. I proffered an opinion but most definately did not tell him what to do. I don't think he feels like I did, or was offended by what I wrote (Jason?). What it has to do with you, I'm not sure. If you want to raise a point then do, but attack the post not the poster. I've e-mailed Emmett because you're quite obviously trolling and you won't be hearing from me in future.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as you so rightfully say, so why am i not? if i have offended you im dreadfully sorry but in my opinion you have no right to be telling someone what they should or shouldnt have done, or that if u were in their shoes you would have doen things differently. I mean especially concerning something as apparently serious as was being descirbed it seemed totally out of place and none of your business to come out of the blue and tell him you would have done things differently. it seems a very big and stupid assumption that from 1 page of a reply that you think you were qualified to openly criticise someone you dont really know at all (unless of course ye are friends outsite of the web!).I'n not sure what trolling around is supposed to mean and i'm not exactly sure its fair to go off 'telling' on me either. If you take offence to anything ive said in terms of language im sorry, but i'm from cork, ireland and swearing and being frank is not really an insult at all its just the way we talk, so forgive me if i insulted you.

thanks again and feel free to reply if you want,

MacFriend