View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 06:25 PM   #27
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpman
Well I'm going to hazard a guess that that taper is Mario, and that he doesn't want to share the tape on eskimofriends because he was banned from here. If I'm right about that, and I think I am, then believe me, It's highly likely that those tapes will never see the light of day on the internet. Coupled with the fact that Spamlet isn't the one you should be blaming, because he's not the taper, and he probably has no say in the matter. So give him a break.

And you're an asshole for speculating like that. I've done more for getting live shows recorded and taped than anyone else who's ever listened to Damien (with the possible exception of Jon Koch). You have no idea how many people across the US I BEG to record gigs. I could list you ten tapers off the top of my head I convinced to do me a favor and go record a show.

And to think I'd be hoarding a show because of this website?? Don't flatter yourself.

It's not my tape Spamlet has. As I've posted on here many times, my tape is not very good. Due to technical issues which were unresolvable w/o leaving the show, I could not get loud enough levels. In order to hear the recording, it needs to be amplified drastically, and even after running all sorts of filters, the hiss which accompanies the amplification rendered the tape unenjoyable.

We played with only a sample of the recording, and couldn't find any success, so I didn't bother converting the whole tape, yet. I still have the DAT. Spamlet informed me there was a much better recording, so I'm not going to dilute the trading pool with the poor copy I have. If nothing else ever comes out, I will post just the new songs from my copy, for posterity's sake.

Last edited by mario_d; 02-06-2007 at 06:29 PM.
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote