Thread: 9 crimes video
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #56
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahika
it is not weird, no way, it is just so sad and not typical..

and it is not a new story..it just made me to remember an old movie, 'the red balloon' by a french director,albert lamorisse. it was a movie of 39 minutes (or something like like that) about the friendship of a little boy and the loveliest, the most beautiful red balloon. (lisa, our red balloon seems to be the gorgeous thing in the video)
I guess it was a black and white movie, the only colourful thing was that red balloon..-maybe thats why damien is in that stupid red jacket-and in the end there was the death of the balloon in a very stupid, disturbing way!I remember that I felt so depressed in the end..ah yeah it was so sad, heart breaking, or I should be so young when I watched it!

anyway..
that movie impressed me a lot, it was kind of sad, and it was a movie that would make you remember some scenes till the end of your life..and the video is so similiar for me with the movie...so damien came again with something that makes me feel lots of emotions , connotations..not only with the song but also with the video..

now I decided;
it is a great video!
sahika! you read my mind, i thought the exact same thing.. i only saw that little film once when i was a child but i loved it and it stuck with me ever since, and that's what the video reminded me of..

so i like the video
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote