Thread: Cologne
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:43 AM   #75
foryou
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joefan
HI and thanks for the welcome!
Well............I actually do need to listen to it again, I kinda discarded it as I was so disappointed!! but basically it wasnt good.
How can I edit it? Ie take out the REALLY distorted bits and maybe leave a few okay bits?! HELP!
I HAD been hoping someone here would have a brilliant recording!! hehe
Will get back to you.

EDIT:
SOOOOOOO ..................I have few tiny bits that are okay. Rat Within The Grain is quite ok. Blowers Daughter is okay in parts but you will need to react quickly every now and then cos it is baaaad..! I have the bit of Damien talking but (sadly the song it leads into distorts badly. )
Most of Eskimo Friends is okay...
and the most amazing track of the evening.......Is That It My Friend??.......some bits are okay, but it distorts later as the volume increases.
GOD I AM SUCH A BLOODY IDIOT. I have the equipment,I got it in okay and then I scew up because I dont really know how to use it...
Do you think it could be rescued in any way by a technical genius?!

Anway I have those bits "separated off" if anyone is interested...

Don't be so desperated..... No reason to delete the files. I'm no technical genius, too but I know THAT it is possible to rescue the complete show. I made this experience with a Tracy Chapman bootleg from Cologne (2000-05-15), which I received in trade from France with a lot of distortions because of the quick change from calm to excessive loud sequences (mostly when the audience runs nuts) I found a nice guy in Australia, who was prepared to do the most possible and after half a year the bootleg appeared well "facelifted" on DIME again.

I'm sure that there is such genius among us, so I second your request and ask the community t to help us.
foryou is offline   Reply With Quote