View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #138
maarten
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman View Post
Lisa is doing (finally) somo promo in Europe... she's in Berlin for a mini-gig tomorrow and I think she was also in Amsterdam for that Eurosonic festival doing also a mini-gig (there are some YT videos)

and looks she's @ the Vicar on Feb 16 again but her site says nada...
Eurosonic takes place in Groningen (in the north of The Netherlands), and yeah she was here! In fact, she was opening act and performed a total of 3 times (approx 40 minutes each) during the festival. So apparently they like her

I got to see her at her last performance (at the best venue) and it was amazing. To finally see her in real life really was the highlight of the festival. I did make some videos, but my phone couldn't handle the volume, so the sound really sucks!

Btw, Eurosonic is the most important showcase festival of Europe, where all festival organisers, labels, venues, radio stations, etcetera, come to see what Europe has to offer this year. So I bet she will finally get some airtime and perhaps new tour dates on the mainland. For example, yesterday I heard "What'll I Do" here on the radio, so she's catching on already.
maarten is offline   Reply With Quote