View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #68
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuuliem View Post
never do what they say. rules are meant to be broken
oh my on the greek - nice memory!!! wow!!!

be careful on the rules here............if memory serves correct they were very rigid - go figure in the land of the birkin bag as my wife referenced this town lol! but no drinks etc inside the venue and stuff like that..........and little rebate tokens to return glass and cans!!

anyhoo absolutely..................we get in lucerne on thursday mid day cruising lake lucerne on friday mt pilatus on sat am and then damo............we bolt first thing sun am for southern Italy and my first foray into that country - soooo excited for that!!!!

the coty in dca doesn't want to go to the "meet the artist" deal so have two throw away tix on that - anyone just pm me and I can leave for you at the front desk of this hotel we are staying at for you to pick up - could be damo or could be someone random - they won't tell - I just don't see how it would be damo given it is right before the gig......we are at the Hotel Grand National which is just on the other side of the lake looking at the kkl - about a 10 - 15 minute walk from the venue.

if anyone wants to hook up prior happy to...............on the day of happy to host in a lovely bar / terrace this hotel has and as I mentioned to glo happy to subsidize for the large prices there as a little payback for all the ruckus I have caused around here over the years (plus my latina wife will want to stay around the hotel as much as possible due to a certain 14 year old who will be hanging at the hotel - and who just broke his wrist this weekend right in advance of the trip...............an inauspicious start to DCA's European Vacation lol )....................but yes would ask to head this way due to the kid and basically happy to make it a good eve all around

unless of course we end up at like 50?!!! 10 - 15 no problema......................

Hello Lucerne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by davidcotyalex; 07-23-2013 at 01:47 AM.
davidcotyalex is offline   Reply With Quote