View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:03 PM   #34
verenita
... trusty and true ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysler View Post
yes, very much. can i pay via paypal? did you buy yourself a copy yet? if not id be happy to pay yours.

seems to be more like a 2 mins song?
http://www.ninecrimes.it/lyrics.asp?ID=93#Inizio
oh, i have the cd, by the way... i´m quite *intense* (a good euphemism for freak, hehe) sometimes and i went to buy the cd right the way... but thank you so much

well, it´s 4:12 long but piano version for the same lyrics is 2:46. it´s a sweet lullaby to me. i listened to the song on my mp3 players (with headphones, of course) this noon and i could imagine damien sitting in front of his little baby singing this song. it was a lovely picture, he... but, what i mean is that this simple song (cause it is simple) has a good and nice effect.

thanks eva , talk you when we find out more, ok?

and lina... ok, thanks for your reply and you know what i´d do if you changed your mind.

here´s more info about the cd project (from the news-sheet):
Quote:
The objective of this project is that the kids find in music a place for expression and production.
All lyrics on this CD were written by children of 7-21 years. We worked with over 150 kids so that from each workshop (theater, music, visual arts and visual arts) the kids write, text, songs, ideas, stories related to dreams, to which they ever sang, to what they would like to sing to their children.
To the musicians who participated in this project we suggested that, with these letters compose and perform a song thinking about how they sing the lyrics to their children. Something simple, small, a lullaby.
The result is the creation of a CD, which will be sold to benefit the Association.