View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 09:04 PM   #50
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesoleInBoston View Post
Mario, what's the brewery nearby? [Already thirsty]
Brooklyn Brewery is .6 miles away. Google says its a 12 minute walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenataAQP View Post
i think we are all here to share the excitement about seeing him that night. I don't see the point of criticizing what some people choose to do. Whether it is to show up 8 hours before or show up right before the show starts. It's about personal choice.
Implying that whatever you think is the final saying and what everybody else says/does is wrong seems a bit extreme.
I don't see the point of blocking the sidewalk for 8 hours and bothering the people who live, work, and shop in that neighborhood. Annoying the neighboring shops and residents creates a bigger headache for the venue to continue having concerts, or maybe forces them to start providing security for the people standing outside for eight hours, which means ticket prices will increase.

Let alone posting about it here trying to cause rational thinking folks to panic and also join in at noon.

Doors are at 8pm because they don't want people there before 8pm, and one hour is a completely adequate amount of time for 600 people to enter the building in an orderly fashion.

Here are photos of the entrance just to help clarifying why it would be annoying for people to be hanging around there for eight hours. Directly across the street is a grocery store and next door is an auto body shop:

Last edited by mario_d; 10-15-2014 at 09:15 PM.
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote