View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 06:01 PM   #46
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewrightowns View Post
Some people take pride in getting there early with friends and being as close to the stage as possible. You must not go to a lot of concerts. Saying that "you need to rethink some things" is a bit harsh. Some people enjoy being close. At least be understanding of that. I've waited 13-14 hours in lines before.
I understand that. And if the thing you take pride in is "standing on the sidewalk for eight hours so I can be about 10 feet closer than the suckers who showed up at 8:30 and enjoyed a sunny warm day in a neighborhood rich in culture" then you need to reevaluate some things.

I'll be getting to the neighborhood around 4pm, going to one of the nation's best beer breweries less than a mile away, and strolling into the Warsaw at about 8:30 so I can be in the middle back of the room, where there's plenty of space, clear sightlines, and the sound is perfect, rather than wasting the day so I can push up to the front and have crappy mono sound from a tiny wedge pointed directly at me no different than if I was sitting in my living room.

Last edited by mario_d; 10-15-2014 at 06:06 PM.
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote