View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:37 AM   #56
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyz View Post
If some people want to line up early and get up front good for them. If some people prefer the middle/back good for them. There is really no need to get personally insulting about a persons concert style. You're right- damine rice fans are mellow. So let's try to embody that, huh? I will be there early and that does not say anything negative about me. I personally like to be up front. It's really no big deal. I also personally don't like to drink a lot before concerts but I would never criticize someone for going to a brewery before his show. Let's all just be respectful and get completely excited that we are two days away from this show!!! Can't wait.
If some people want to be a bother to the venue and neighboring businesses, good for them?

No. This is a neighborhood. There are houses about five doors away. Having strangers loitering in the area for eight hours is not what they want. Don't be obnoxious and create problems for other people who live and work there because you just HAVE to get as close to the stage as possible.
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote