View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #202
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
^ I've wondered the same thing before regarding 'Elephant' and also 'Animals'...

IMO, Elephant in The Professor is a sex reference = Male sex
But in Elephant, I think it refers to the drawing in the Cannonball single that Lisa did herself.

I had this theory that in The Professor, elephant = male sex and animal = female sex. That leads me to 'The animals were gone', not sure if he's talking about pets or if he's saying that all the women in his life are gone
Do you not think that everytime he uses the elephant refence is about the male sex!!!!! ... that's what i've always though... even in Elephant, i mean it makes sense if you listen to the whole song! ... that's the way i've always thought of the song anyways! ... so that's why in my mind it connects to the professor!...
and i always thoght garden= Female Sex for sure... but the animal thing sounds good too i guess!... mmm yeah suuure Marti he's talking about pet!!!!! ... but as much as i agree with the 'pet' theme i'll go for the 'MY woman is gooooone!!! ' ...

haha i knoooow Marti!!... I was just trying to play your female counterpart and act all naive/innocent!...

"This place is a Gynocracy!"

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...
mariaoran is offline   Reply With Quote