View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 09:06 PM   #4
eskimoiowa
eskimoiowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterMidnight
i looked for you andy but i didn't see you! lucky you to be so close! especially first time seeing him

then go - shane, vyv and earl harvin came out.. they did the awesome extended version he's been doing this tour. there's a new part in the middle of this song and the first time i heard it i thought "that's a new song" but that was just my first impression. i think this one was my favorite of the night

accidental babies - everyone laughed at that particular line in the song, though i'm not sure why.. damien played the keys on it and he played a little refrain toward the end that reminded me of jewelry box in a way.. this one was also a highlight of the show for me

older chests - this one brought tears to my eyes

he said we weren't being clear so he asked if anyone had a coin.. people started throwing coins up on stage and he kind of had to duck so some of them didn't hit him hehe..
.. he seemed totally in control of every note and nuance and delivered each song brilliantly!

one word - perfection
Well, Melissa, I looked for you too. I was hoping we could meet, but considering i've no idea what you look like kinda hinders that!

I agree wholly with you about your favorite moments...Then Go-Words cannot explain, Accidental Babies and Older Chests really tested my ability to hold back tears to the utmost and yet I think one may have squeezed out. I had chills. And I thought the same about everyone laughing at that particular moment in Accidental Babies- I don't see why they laugh, I wasn't close to that emotion. But it's on the recording too, so I guess others find it funny too.

Again, I must insist that the coin he picked up was mine.. It just was, so no arguments please.hehe

Brilliant... Perfect...powerful.