View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 04:19 AM   #23
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

damn big-headed people, i had two in front of me and a guy beside me who kept fidgeting and sighing and acting bored all the way through damien's set..

i wanted to smack him
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia
Oh wow Melissa that is so cool.. I'm so happy for you.. What a great memory.
p.s. Were his eyes as beautiful as they appear in pics? I think He is so adorable, the dimples, the eyes.. yum..
cheers
ah julia i didn't see this before! you know it was funny.. he just looked like a normal guy, not anything amazing or extraordinary, just a guy

i don't think he smiled so i didn't see any dimples sadly, but he does have nice eyes.. it's funny the things you notice though, i found myself thinking things like "he doesn't have much of an accent" and "wow, he's really short" lol! seriously, he's tiny.. i was afraid to hug him too hard i was worried i might break him

but it was just like talking to a regular guy, if i hadn't been aware of who he was and just bumped into him on the street i don't know that he would have been that memorable.. ironic isn't it?

i'm glad this got brought up again because i forgot to mention that damien got a standing ovation at the gig

even though he only played for about half an hour.. that was my only complaint, that it was so brief. otherwise it was perfect, and as usual.. very memorable
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote