View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #35
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Wow, the number of sheep on this board is amazing. Look...I'm one with all of you when it comes to keeping personal matters private. I know that exposing every thread of detail of a performers life is not only uncalled for, but impossible. This however, was never my intention being that I simply copied and pasted what some Snow Patrol fan wrote a few days ago. All this information was out in the open for anyone to find and all I did was make it easy for you to do so. I've cited all the sources and even a link to both blogs (the second blog is the one that contains pictures with the fan, Lisa Hannigan and Gary Lightbody).

Now, it's obvious that many of you haven't even taken the time to strengthen your posts. Saying stuff like "can someone please paraphrase this for me," "it's irrelevant, uninformative, 14-year-old banter," etc etc. Hello!!! Did you even visit the second blog site? DUMBF*CK, the lady in the pictures with Lisa and Gary is obviously not 14 is she!!! "Well the official post reads so and so and that's the way it is cuz Damien said so." F*ck you. Don't even think that I'll believe for one moment that you think you're so cool about all this. It's easy to pretend you're on a particular side out of the fear that someone from the band is going to read this thread. Think for yourself for once.

Look, on a lighter note, Damien and his music have been a very integral part of my life as well. The last thing I would want to do is fill his reputation with slander and lies. And I agree that it's none of our business to know all the details behind this mess. But don't think for one second that while you sit on your fat a$$ behind your desk typing away that you're actually helping rid this thread of "nonsense." There are far more attention whores on this site than anything. And idiots like rai, bumpman and timee who think their some sort of "Eskimo Police." Come on guys, do you really think you're cool when trying to bully people on an online forum? We don't need to hear your every opinion so shut your mouth and speak only when you can contribute something valuable. Throughout all this, none of you have done anything to calm the rumors or speculations, if anything, you've ignited them.

When creating this thread, I never told anyone to believe a certain detail or anything like that. Notice how I left it for YOU to decide what may have happened. But come on, it's obvious that the girl is telling the truth since both blog sites parallel one another, the dates and times all check out, and they even have pictures to prove it. What else do you need?

Last edited by Valentino; 04-09-2007 at 07:10 PM.