View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 07:19 AM   #46
sahika
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucker
Listen to the Music. That is all that will remain, at some point.
definitely..

and to the one (sorry but I dont remember who) who has said 'if you dont like the thread, just don't post' ;
I think there is one point here which should be taken into account. being irritated by a thread, which is about private life of others, doesn't give you the same feeling with when you just 'don't like' the thread. In this case, I am really irritated by this thread which gives us the opportunity to do the worst thing, trying to talk about something which is not our business..that's why I need to post.. if I just dislike the thread or dont have anything to say about it, I just don't post..
thats all, I guess..

and valentino..I think it is appreciated the investigation you have done but maybe it would have been better if you kept the information to yourself because it is absolutely true that it is no way reliable..and it is not a personal attack on you when some others think that the thread doesnt make sense and it should be locked..if you just read the comments made after you have posted your first one, you will see why some of us think like this..nobody is trying to disagree with you, if I understand the whole thing correctly...