View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 04:36 AM   #58
cheguevara6
Eskimo Friend

lastly, I found lisa's thank you to the board heartfealt and nice. But did anyone flash to one of those statements divorced celebrites release. Like "thank you to the fans for the support and kindness and respecting our privacy at this difficult time". You hear that all the time. Why release a statement like that if you quit the band willingly.

She was forced out, and its silly to suggest otherwise.

Again, why did lisa attend soundcheck if she was going to quit. Simple question. I havent found a good answer from any apologists on this board. Secondly, if she was going to quit, why not call Damien and the band before the show and then not attend the show at all.

You dont attend a warmp up and quit, just as you dont as I pointed out before, attend a football or baseball warmup (if you are a sports star), yet quit 30 minutes before show time.

Why quit 30 minutes before show time? Why not call in and not go at all?

Anyone willing to offer some explanation.

And come on people, you all have to listen to music besides Damien. You have to know people dont behave like that unless they are kicked out. Simple facts people.

If Jack Johnson's drummer appeared at a Berkeley soundcheck, and didnt play the actual show, you may wonder whats up. You may assume he had a family emergency or whatever. Now say the drummer doesnt show up to the next soundchecks or next shows at all. Isnt it fair for fans to wonder what happened? Isnt that fair. Next Jack Johnson releases a statement saying "Jack has decided that the drummer of his band is no longer needed creatively in this band". What would the casual or longtime fan assume? What is a natural reaction. I would flat out assume he was kicked out of the band.

You people act so naive and downright childish. He kicked her out, admit it, and lets move on. Lets not drag this out. All Damien or Vyvienne or Tomo have to say is Damien and Lisa had a fight and Damien kicked her out. It would shut me up. And it would shut others up who are calling this official theory complete crap and poppycock.

Its a fantasy you all bought into. Damien isnt Jesus Christ. He made a mistake, admit it and move on goddamnit.