View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 08:29 AM   #7
Damohohoh
Eskimo Friend

True. And I think Damien's reluctance to talk about her now (as opposed to the first few written interviews he did during the launch, where he spoke about how he missed her in the studio, and reached out to her to be a part of the album), is also maybe a mild indication of the fact that things didn't go down too well post the album launch. Again, all of this is just speculation, and a bit of hypothesis building. I just wonder what it does to your creative process as an artist-- if your muse (active or passive) does not respond to your creation, does that not give you more freedom? It also makes me curious about his follow up album, because I have a feeling it will not be around Lisa-- so what will Damien write about? Heart break and restitution has been addressed-- next is what? And will Lisa even so much as address him in his third album? Will the audience continue to speculate (much like me), or was this the last straw in their combined saga, where we were just an interpreting audience?

What follows will be interesting, is the gist of what I just said .
Damohohoh is offline   Reply With Quote