Thread: Just wanted...
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 08:49 AM   #6
iherb86
loverofemotionalsingers

Yeah "lady" was put down in a hurry, so the slide work wasn't so good. and lyrically the songs that are on the demo coming out in september are better, but the key word is "striving", I know we haven't reached our peak in song writing, we are still learning and growing. Which is what its all about when you are trying to find you're own voice. The strumming aspect is still a matter of opinion and I still like it the way it was done. and I know that there are more aspects to strumming than just rhythm, thats just what I thought audity was reffering too. I agree that the song was a little rushed, which a year and a half ago I was still a little nervous about being onstage. And I do disagree with the kissing her mouth part, I thought I sang that with plenty of passion(you have been thrown by mislabling us as a "christian rock band") Yes we did know what the word ennui means. The name is supposed to refer to those of us of the faith, who are weary of the world around us. But Thank you for your honest opinions because we know that will only help us in our growing process. Blunt honesty is definately what we need these days.
is wisdom wasted on the past
only by the grace of god go i
i am blessed to be a witness-ben harper
iherb86 is offline   Reply With Quote