Thread: Boston 5/22
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 08:13 AM   #33
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

These photographs are absolutely amazing! Keep doing what you do best my friend, you are definitely talented. I actually wanted to bring something up that I know will cause a little discern but I'm not really that concerned about it. The thing is, I've always enjoyed making things out of nothing. For example, you ever lie down beneath the sky on a clear sunny day and stare up at the clouds? Wondering whether you see a face or a car, or perhaps even a little bunny rabbit?

I was looking over these photographs and noticed something very peculiar about one of them the moment I laid eyes on it. Look at the picture below. When I first saw it I felt as if something was missing. I felt as if in between Damien and Vyv belonged another person...guess who? If you stare at the fog above both performers you'll see that it almost forms a face of someone familiar.

Don't try and find it, just let it happen naturally and you'll see her. This is such a romantic picture, how the light in the upper-right-hand corner could symbolize the moon shining down, the fog the clouds, and the face distinctively that of a familiar female figure we have all come to know. The face I see actually looks a lot like this one...

Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote