Thread: Boston 5/22
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:42 PM   #58
nyrice45
Eskimo Friend

I guess I posted the closest thing to the set-list - but ill try to put everything in order- sorry I never write them down- this is as close as I can remember, but I'm sure we'll be able to correct it with a recording (I'll be embarassed if Im way off)

volcano
me my yoke and I
new one "never go down"
is that it my friend?
9 crimes
cross-eyed bear
the professor (with the man, silly dog bit)
coconut skins,
woman like a man,
dogs (girl who does yoga),
older chests
accidental babies
cannonball (no mic)

encore with delicate, blowers daughter and cheers darlin'

Just a few other things- I've seen damien a number of times and I think this was my favorite one- mostly because of the intensity (especially in the 1st hour) and I actually wasn't really affected by Lisa not being there (except maybe for her verse in volcano). Obviously she's great but for me the music felt more intense (ex: 9 crimes) or revealing just being damien by himself (also - since he didn't do I remember or cold water where she is prominently featured that might've made it a little easier)

Great line Damien had saying we should go to another city to see the concert if there was an annoying person behind us- the crowd was pretty bad- but they were also pretty engaged in the music at times (the professor, cannonball, cheers darlin')

Thanks for the great pictures/looking forward to the recording
nyrice45 is offline   Reply With Quote