View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 10:09 AM   #46
verenita
... trusty and true ...

i think the main problem in south america is the currency. that´s why the tickets can be expensive. we pay the local price (with local currency) but all expenses are in dollars (mostly, or euros, which is worse).

all that said, i found tickets in argentina fair enough. i thought they would be more expensive.

as for the systems, they were all messy. perhaps sao paulo was the exception (but manaos and rio were crappy too), glad for you guimabdo. problem was that tickets couldn´t be purchased from abroad. a friend of mine was planning to see him in sao paulo, as she will be on holidays over there, but wasn´t able to get a ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaHanniganChile View Post
In Chile the producers hired a theatre for a thousand people. These tickets could only purchased online and, at least in this country, only wealthy people buy in that way. So... me and my boyfriend are without tickets (there are no more tickets... was sold out in 4 hours).
i´m so sorry to hear that. hopefully, you will still have a chance closer to the date of the gig. fingers crossed!