Thread: Ur opinion
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
Fool
Eskimo Fool

Don't jump the gun, if you've only just decided to learn to play guitar, focus on that lots before you try recording your songs. There's a good chance you'll spend far too much time trying to record when you could be getting better on the guitar. Your recordings will never sound great if the guitar playing isn't at least a little good (tell me if I'm wrong here and I'll apologise, but I'm kind of assuming you're just starting guitar?)

As for the lyrics, they seem nice to me, I'm hardly an expert though. And I'm sure you're making sure they work with the music. As long as it sounds good to you, or means something to you, that's the most important thing, eh?

Keep it up and keep us updated on any progress you make!

Also, I added you! Top 8 slot I hope!

EDIT:::: All that was written before you deleted most of your post!!! I'll leave it there anyway in case it provides any answers to what you asked.

As for recording, I use a small Behringer mixer which goes into the computer via the line-in, and several half decent microphones, condensors and dynamic. Software I use varies from Cubase and logic to ableton depending on what I'm trying to achieve.

Last edited by Fool; 02-18-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Fool is offline   Reply With Quote