View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #46
ko210
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskia View Post
Thanks very much for the info and the link!
I agree with you about A Sail being the lead-off single for Passenger, then again I wonder what I would think if I hadn't heard the song a thousand times before... Lisa and her management definitely have a point when they ask people to remove videos of unreleased material from youtube... Although I have to admit that A Sail has never really blown me away. From what I've heard of the new material I'd say that Flowers is my current favourite though it wouldn't make for a good lead-off single either. But Knots would be great!
I wonder if there will be a video for A Sail...
Flowers is my favorite too, followed closely by Knots and Little Bird. But just as a lead-off single, to catch people's immediate attention, Knots or What'll I Do would've been really great choices. A Sail is great live but something about the keyboards is too... sleepy? I don't know, the live version from 09 with just the regular piano has such a rhythm to it, but this mellow version doesn't really work as a first single - for me.

Still can't wait for the album though. I've got my Boston ticket, so I'm just ready to go, ha

youtube
ko210 is offline   Reply With Quote